We are always looking for skilled motion graphics designers to work alongside our growing team in Ipswich, Suffolk. Working with our team to create interactive personalized video campaigns, you will have design flare and ability, being able to produce compelling and informative online video experiences. This is an amazing opportunity work with an online video start-up that's working on projects at the cutting edge of the industry.
Skills & Requirements
you will have a broad motion graphics skill set, with a proven track record in creating great videos.
You’ll have all or most of the following skills:
- Great with Adobe After Effects for keying, compositing and animating footage (Bonus points for experience of Trapcode/Cinema4D and other plugins!).
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premier, though not essential.
- Experience with Adobe Audition or similar programs for audio processing.
- Be completely at ease with creating concept imagery, assets and graphics within Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An understanding of codecs and which ones to use and when, along with some knowledge of rendering video for viewing on the web.
- Knowledge of video production practices and editing techniques (Bonus points for Production experience).
Candidate's need to be self motivated and will be organised. Working under the guidance of our Creative Director you will be working in post-production, where you may also play a role in pre-production storyboarding. You'll be able to digest the contents of a script, gather and create assets, conceptualize treatments and then create the final compelling video. So if you are talented, creative and keen be a part of the exciting online media industry, then send your CV today!
About Real Time Content
RTC, a former British Telecom spin-out, create interactive and personalized online video campaigns and services. We've been in business for over 7 years, with operations in the USA (North Carolina) and England. Our development and creative teams are based at Adastral Park, BT's Research campus near Ipswich, England (atadastral.co.uk) which is home to more than 40 high-tech companies and 3500+ developers, engineers, designers, scientists and entrepreneurs. We offer outstanding career progression opportunities within a great working environment - which also gives you access to canteens, newsagents, gym facilities and courts!
How to apply:
Firstly, you MUST visit our live service demonstration at http://myvideo.realtimecontent.com/jobs1 and enter your name and email address when prompted so we know you have tried our service out for yourself. Then send a CV, covering letter and examples of your work to email@example.com